This course was produced in conjunction with the National AGC.
This module describes effective meetings and the steps to planning successful meetings. This module also explains how to use the meeting agenda and the interrogatory words who, what, where, why, and how to create a blueprint for your meeting.
- Discuss the importance of planning and the delivery of effective meetings
- List the three phases of an effective meeting
- List the six interrogatory words and discuss their importance to planning effective meetings
- Discuss the importance and role of a meeting agenda
- Understand the importance of meeting minutes and a meeting minutes recorder
- Comprehend the meeting day preparations
- Discuss the duties of the meeting leader
- Be capable of evaluating meetings
- Explore the future of meeting and the impact of new technologies
Seat Time: 2 Hours
Quizzes - All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson.
Final Exam- Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.
Length: 2 hours
500MHz Pentium or faster with 512MB Ram (1GB recommended)
1024 x 768 minimum monitor screen resolution with 16-bit video card
Windows 2000, XP or later
Broadband connection (256 kbps or greater) connection recommended
Internet Explorer 6.0+ or Firefox 2.0+
Flash Player 9.0+ required for most courses
Sound card with speakers or headphones for audio playback