This course encapsulates the safety regulation of the workers working in permit required confined spaces. It instructs about the hazards that may occur during the work in confined spaces.
· Have an Introduction to Confined Spaces
· Learn the Characteristics of Confined Spaces
· Learn about the Atmospheric Conditions
· Learn about the Prevention Program
· Understand the Duties of Employers and Employees
· Understand the Rescue & Emergency Services
· Understand the Testing Protocol
Characteristics of Confined Spaces
Duties of Employers and Employees
Rescue & Emergency Services
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page.
This course has been approved for 1 hour.
Quizzes - All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson.
Final Exam- Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.
Length: 1 hours
500MHz Pentium or faster with 512MB Ram (1GB recommended)
1024 x 768 minimum monitor screen resolution with 16-bit video card
Windows 2000, XP or later
Broadband connection (256 kbps or greater) connection recommended
Internet Explorer 6.0+ or Firefox 2.0+
Flash Player 9.0+ required for most courses
Sound card with speakers or headphones for audio playback