This course is intended for all employees who are required to enter into confined or enclosed spaces. This course deals with the safety issues concerned with entering permit-required confined spaces.
- Identify confined spaces.
- Identify confined space hazards.
- Understand OSHA requirements regarding confined spaces.
- Explore the functions and duties of confined space workers.
- Learn the conditions for and the steps of permit-required confined space entry procedure.
- Study the basic qualifications and requirements for employee training and rescue services.
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page.
This course has been approved for 1 hour.
Quizzes - All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson.
Final Exam- Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.
Length: 1 hours
500MHz Pentium or faster with 512MB Ram (1GB recommended)
1024 x 768 minimum monitor screen resolution with 16-bit video card
Windows 2000, XP or later
Broadband connection (256 kbps or greater) connection recommended
Internet Explorer 6.0+ or Firefox 2.0+
Flash Player 9.0+ required for most courses
Sound card with speakers or headphones for audio playback