This thorough course will provide the learner with an overview of the crucial role that personality and diversity play in the field of organizational behavior. After taking this course you will better understand:
Check the table of contents tab for a more detailed listing of topics, and then sign up!
- The role that perception and attribution play in managing diversity
- How personality and ability affect behavior in an organization
- The role of job satisfaction in organizational behavior
- How to best manage diverse people and personalities
- Both principal and subsidiary personality traits
- The manner in which people value their work
- What creats job satisfaction, and how to help others achieve it
For anyone who is looking to advance in his or her career, this is a skill set that simply cannot be overlooked. Having knowledge of a particular field is one thing, but the person who can truly collaborate and cooperate with diverse people and personalities will prove to be an invaluable team member. If you want to be a valuable resource to prospective employers, then skill with organizational behavior is an absolute must.
If you are an employer hoping to increase your employees’ abilities and job satisfaction, then this course will help as well. The better you understand what motivates those who work for you, the more productive and happy those employees will be. This course allows for quick on-the-job training that saves you money on traditional training strategies and makes your employees even more effective with a broader range of skills.
Our course is the best online training available, so sign up now and master project development for only pennies a day!
Length: 180 minutes